Prior Design presents its latest creation: the PD-R320 SERIES based on Mercedes-Benz SL. The car is inspired by the Black-Series home in Stuttgart. The end result is certainly interesting. The elegant lines of the coupe-cabriolet star are enhanced by muscle group-wheel rims. These have a design that is very hard tuning and 20-inch (265/30 front and 305/25 tires fit on the rear). Prior-Design has also taken measures to lower the center of gravity acting on the segment suspension system which integrates the standard “Airmatic”. Completing the package with an aerodynamic front lip and a small rear spoiler mounted on the trunk.
Daily updates, right on your email!
See news from a particular manufacturer
- Lotus Exige S Roadster – the 1166 kg and 350 hp convertible Posted on May 23, 2013
- Car Stories: The First Crossing of America by Car Posted on May 22, 2013
- Renault Megane RS RB8: a special edition for the Red Bull title won in Formula 1 Posted on May 22, 2013
- Small Overlap Test 2013 The small SUVs Posted on May 21, 2013
- Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-4D 150 hp the Land Cruiser Baby Posted on Apr 2, 2010
- The BMW rival to the Audi R8 will be inspired from Vision Efficient Dynamics concept Posted on Mar 31, 2010
- Danica Patrick – Beautiful Nascar Posted on Apr 7, 2010
- Arkym Aerosport created a new tuning kit for BMW M3! Posted on Apr 11, 2010
- F1: Sebastian Vettel explaines KERS System Posted on Apr 3, 2011
- McLaren P1 – First Official Pictures Posted on Feb 8, 2013
- Geneva 2010: Volkswagen Amarok comes in the second half Posted on Mar 5, 2010
- Video: Rebuild a Jeep in under 4 minutes! Posted on Jan 24, 2013