BMW M3 Coupe modified by Active Autowerke is not so different from the model series at first glance. Still easy to see front spoiler with carbon fiber spliter, ADV1 20-inch wheels, rear bumper with carbon fiber loudspeaker and carbon fiber trunk drinkable.
Technical modifications include an exhaust system designed by German tuner, a short shifter, KW suspension and higher performance software for the injection system. The M3 Coupe develops 458 horsepower, 38 more than in version number.
– Active Autowerke E92 M3 Signature Exhaust System
– Active Autowerke E92 M3 Signature X Pipe & Connecting Pipes
– Active Autowerke Short Shifter Kit
– Active Autowerke Performance Software
– KW Variant 3 Coilovers
– ADV1 5.1 20 Inch Wheel (4.5” Concave)
– Nitto Invo Tires: 255/30/20 & 295/25/20
– Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip
– Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Type II
– Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Trunk
Active Autowerke has not yet announced the price for the BMW M3 E92 kit.