Singer Shakira performed at the Geneva Motor Show in the Seat stand a song from her new album „She Wolf”. The artist from Colombia and Seat CEO James Muir presented the main elements of co-2010th, thus the Spanish brand Shakira foundation “Pies Descalzos” will support. Surrounded by the IBE and the new concept car Ibiza ST presented themselves Shakira and Muir with the button “Good Stuff”. This song from the latest album of pop stars symbolizes the cooperation in this year: it shapes the extensive communications campaign and has been used for example to set to music of the forthcoming television commercial. Seat is the main sponsor of Shakira-European tour in 2010 and will also work closely with the foundation “Pies Descalzos” cooperate to the commitment of the artist for displaced and support disenfranchised children in Latin America. Shakira had established the foundation in 1997 aged 20 years and it gives children living in poverty education and life chances.
Geneva 2010: Shakira charming the audience at Seat
Daily updates, right on your email!
See news from a particular manufacturer
- Small Overlap Test 2013 The small SUVs Posted on May 21, 2013
- Aston Martin CC100 Speedster: a spectacular concept that marks the British brand’s centenary Posted on May 20, 2013
- What does the future hold for diesel engines? Posted on May 20, 2013
- 2014 BMW 5 Series Restyling – Full details and Official pictures Posted on May 20, 2013
- Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-4D 150 hp the Land Cruiser Baby Posted on Apr 2, 2010
- The BMW rival to the Audi R8 will be inspired from Vision Efficient Dynamics concept Posted on Mar 31, 2010
- Danica Patrick – Beautiful Nascar Posted on Apr 7, 2010
- Arkym Aerosport created a new tuning kit for BMW M3! Posted on Apr 11, 2010
- Detroit 2012 Live: The all new 2013 Ford Fusion in U.S. – Ford Mondeo in Europe Posted on Jan 10, 2012
- Geneva 2012 Live: 2013 Porsche Boxster and Boxster S Posted on Mar 12, 2012
- Project Kahn brings 600 hp under the hood of the Range Rover Sport Posted on Feb 24, 2010
- What are the cheapest cars to insure? Posted on Nov 28, 2012