At the Geneva Motor Show, Ferrari shows visitors a hybrid version of the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. Just like in Formula 1 has been blocked by the engineers, a KERS system that is loaded with energy in the form of a lithium-ion battery, which then in turn drives an electric motor. According to the Italians of the fuel consumption should be reduced by the electric motor of the athlete by up to 35% for the 599 GTB from 27 to 17 liters. The batteries are recharged through the braking process and the reduction of speed. When the Hybrid finally comes onto the market, Ferrari did not yet announce.
Geneva 2010: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano – Italian beauty
Daily updates, right on your email!
See news from a particular manufacturer
- Lotus Exige S Roadster – the 1166 kg and 350 hp convertible Posted on May 23, 2013
- Car Stories: The First Crossing of America by Car Posted on May 22, 2013
- Renault Megane RS RB8: a special edition for the Red Bull title won in Formula 1 Posted on May 22, 2013
- Small Overlap Test 2013 The small SUVs Posted on May 21, 2013
- Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-4D 150 hp the Land Cruiser Baby Posted on Apr 2, 2010
- The BMW rival to the Audi R8 will be inspired from Vision Efficient Dynamics concept Posted on Mar 31, 2010
- Danica Patrick – Beautiful Nascar Posted on Apr 7, 2010
- Arkym Aerosport created a new tuning kit for BMW M3! Posted on Apr 11, 2010
- Geneva 2010: The Mazda 5 comes in the Nagare-dress Posted on Mar 3, 2010
- Review: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 3 Posted on Nov 28, 2010
- Geneva 2010: Lotus Evora 414E Hybrid Posted on Mar 3, 2010
- Nissan Friend-ME Concept – a new sport sedan at Shanghai 2013 Posted on Apr 20, 2013